reportmusic

News | Album | Beats | Lyrics | Reviews | Artist-Biography | Gospel | Movies

  • Akodjenou Mahoutin Celestine (a.k.a SunaBoy ) Biography and Song
  •  sunaboy (4).jpeg

    My names are Akodjenou Mahoutin Celestine (a.k.a SunaBoy ).

    Born and bred in Benin Republic. Tchalaka ( Oueme ) fell in love with entertainment since my High School Days in 2000. My strong love for music can't be negotiated even if I'm also into Hotels and Housing. 

    I've been following  ROBBI ( formerly Robbi Slo )  and mentorship by the female legendary Angelique Kidjo. Although I love Nigerian musicians too.  and till date you  will always find the fragment of them both in me.

    Akodjenou Mahoutin Celestine (a.k.a Sunaboy)  is one of the best outstanding underground artiste the world needs to look out for and you can find around here.

    Contact: +22951033717
    Twitter: @sunaboymahoutin
    Instagram : @sunaboymahoutin


    No comments:

    Post a Comment