reportmusic

News | Album | Beats | Lyrics | Reviews | Artist-Biography | Gospel | Movies

  • Kaash - confirmation Steady
  • When its about making hits, Singer, Songwriter and CEO of BlacKaash EmpiRE can always be counted on. With Sanitize Me and N.B.U still making wave, Kaash is out with yet another inspirational smash hit single titled CONFIRMATION STEADY. The song, which was produced, mixed and mastered by in-house producer TufreshBeatz is dedicated to everyone out there trying to make a living for himself and family in various sector of the economy. We have full confidence that this is going to make your morning playlist, because we don't need you to tell is what you think, we know you gonna love it.

    Quotable lyrics include:
    As I dey hustle everyday
    I dey pray
    Pray Baba God
    Make he show me the way,
    Bless my day make I hit payday.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment